My Sample Site was hacked, so this includes encrypted password support, and next release may include a Captcha (Good grief! Who wants to hack my simple site, C’mon!) This also allows TinyMCE integration if you so desire, as not everyone if HTML literate. A few more things below, have fun!
– Included support for TinyMCE integration, if desired
– Encrypted all passwords
– Fixed email “from domain” and link, with use of a new global variable
– Added index file to the install to prevent directory browsing
– Added Refresh link to the View Message Board
This version enables the user to transform the Members Only message board to a anonymous ShoutBox or Guestbook.
– Added shoutboard option (i.e. random posts from anonymous posters instead of members-only). This setting is in the include.php; members_on: This setting changes the posting format from a “members only” (1) to an anonymous shoutboard (0)
Much easier installation than the original, and a new admin form for creation of the Members
– Handle variable number of teams (Updated postmessage.php to loop through the teams in the member table)
– Auto create database scripts via configure.php
– Create members via Admin Form
– Much easier install!